Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day DIY



I've noticed my Mother's Day Wreath has been pinned alot the last couple of weeks and now I know why -  It's May 1st and Mother's Day is just around the corner!  

I've been working on a couple of new DIY's for Mom but I thought I would start the month out with a round up some crafts I've worked on over the last couple of years that would work well as a quick gift for your mom, aunt, best friend or grandma!



1 - Felted Rings - a quick little craft you can do with felt scraps.  

2- Felted Knitting Needle Toppers - if your "mom" knits and you want to try felting these toppers are an easy way to give felting a try

3- Inspiration stones - a personalized paper weight is a very inexpensive, unique gift

4- Mother's Day Wreath - this takes a little bit of time but can come out each May

5- Glittered Tea Cups - I had fun with my friend Tiffany making these cute cups - easy peasy

6- Pastel Pink Cake - I was so proud of how this BHG cake turned out - it would be great for a Mother's Day Tea

7- Sweater Cuff Cup - Most moms like coffee or tea and this would be a cute way to bring them something special Sunday Morning

I can't wait to show you some of things I've been working on.  I have missed crafting and it is a struggle to put stuff together with everything packed up - but I think I will rework my craft storage so I can easily work on an idea when it comes to me.  I definitely feel better making things ... and the sun helps to :)  

Happy May!

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update and quick reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found what I was looking for! I'm so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its really fun to read this. I enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. It’s always interesting to read articles here. you really great

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am grateful for for your information! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah! It’s simple article, yet effective. Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was an excellent article. You made some great points.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to refer to your article on my blog and write it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your writing is the cleanest I’ve ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time.

    ReplyDelete

  14. After looking over a handful of the blog articles on your blog, I seriously like your technique

    ReplyDelete

  15. Your blog got me to learn a lot, thanks for sharing, nice article

    ReplyDelete


  16. Fabulous, what a blog it is! This webpage provides helpful data to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

  17. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...